Saturday, September 10, 2016

Outdoor Seating


sold. (12x6in. - $500 - click image to enlarge)

I have a few paintings leftover from my recent gallery show. This is one of them, and perhaps my favorite from the whole show! The price is the same as what it was in the gallery - and "buy it now" instead of auction. The scene is from a little alley with restaurants in Seattle near the Pike Place market. Unlike most of the paintings I sell here, it comes in this simple, black floating frame from Franken Frames, and shipping is included in the price.

2 comments:

D. MEYER said...

I can see why it is a fav...love the red umbrella, comp, and of course your coloring...if I wasn't already doing ur class...I would buy this gem !! ;~} ☆

SARAH KELLER said...

I love the abstract qualities in the background shapes above the heads of the seated people! The colors reflected from the red umbrellas onto the seated people is striking as well!